Welcome! This is a website for all of my students and former students who are learning English As A Second Language anywhere in the world!

Tuesday, November 08, 2011

Speaking with friends

It has been some time since I've been able to talk with my friends because my daughters have been very busy. I was very impressed with Homer Chalifoux, my childhood neighborhood friend, who was able to drive all the way from Concord, NH to visit me. That was quite a long drive and I thank him for doing that. Isn't often that you get a friend to drive that distance. That's a 140 mile round trip!

I was sorry to hear of the demise of the fighter Joe Frasier. He had a distinct style of speaking. Write back and tell me what is going on in your lives. I look forward to hearing from all of you. I'm really anxious to hear what is going on in YOUR lives. I don't get a chance to write on this very often, but you can look at the latest one that I wrote to check in.

No comments: