Welcome! This is a website for all of my students and former students who are learning English As A Second Language anywhere in the world!

Friday, March 05, 2010

Comment on "Comments"

I have had to change my "settngs" on my blog with regard to COMMENTS on posts. Previously, only members of this blog could write a post for the blog and publish it, but I allowed "ANYONE" to comment on a post. All you had to do was click on the word "comment" and type what you wanted to say. I, as the administrator of the blog, would have to "accept" or "reject" the comment. It was rare that I would not publish a person's comment. It was possible to comment uncer your own name or as "ANONYMOUS". Well, unfortunately, I have had some nasty hacker try to do harm to my blog which as been running now for five years, so to protect it, I have had to restrict comments to MEMBERS ONLY. I am sorry about that, but I cannot risk my blog for this kind of person.

1 comment:

lakele said...

Hi Teacher, I need to apologize for been absent for so long. My life is pretty busy right now. I just came back from my country where I attend one of the biggest event of my life: my second grand child was born. Do you want to have a coffee one of this days? I have one hour for lunch everyday; would be good to have a conversation.