Welcome! This is a website for all of my students and former students who are learning English As A Second Language anywhere in the world!

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

I Love Walking

I had some delicious food at my sister's house last weekend. The food was very good. My sister took some pictures and she gave e one. I hung it on the wall in my bedroom. After the dinner we went for a walk for one hour. I love walking, but I have a problem.
Teacher, let me tell you the story:
This happened while I was living in Honduras. My sister and I were walking to church for a special celebration. One man was driving drunk and he moved his car back very fast and then went forward across the sidewalk and pushed me very hard into my sister. My sister's nose was broken and I was seriously injured. I was in a coma for one month in the hospital. The worst thing was I had been married for only 20 days! My poor husband! My husband was here in the United States and had to go back to help me. He was in the United States only two days at the time that he had to return. He was very sad. He thought I had died.................(This story was written by Vilma Tejada using the teacher's password because I am a new student.)

1 comment:

Leo Coleman said...

Vilma is so lucky woman!
This story is miracle.
I think that you and your husband were very hard and endured very well.
And your husband's love is beautiful!
I hope that you are not sick.
-I'm INSUN-