Welcome! This is a website for all of my students and former students who are learning English As A Second Language anywhere in the world!

Monday, November 17, 2008

Some Photos from Clea Tricot's Collection




The blog, "A LOOK BACK" told about Clea Tricot, a former student of mine who came from France and has since returned to France. I am going to try to publish some of the photos that Clea sent me for the benefit of those teachers who remember Clea when she was at the Worcester Adult Learning Center. I remember back then Clea showing me a photo of her hometown's main street which had a cobblestone street with quaint shops along its edges. I remember thinking, "Why would anyone want to leave such an idyllic setting such as this?" If I can publish some of Clea's pictures that she sent me, you will see that she returned to a setting that rivals the one that she left! She tells me that Vence is a community of about 18,000 people and is located near Nice.
EUREKA!! (I am getting good at adding photos to blogs.) The photo on the left is Clea and her husband in their kitchen. The photo in the center is their house. The photo on the right is the view from the back (I think.)...(I wish you could see this enlarged. It is really beautiful!)

No comments: