Welcome! This is a website for all of my students and former students who are learning English As A Second Language anywhere in the world!

Friday, July 29, 2011

The Story of George Fisher, Espionage Agent Part 1

Most people never heard of George Fisher, but he has been a part of my life for some time now. I first heard of George Fisher a long time ago in a Colonel's office at Fort Holabird, Baltimore Maryland. I was assigned to watch George Fisher because he was a civilian espionage agent whom we in Military Intelligence had been watching for a few years. The Colonel questioned me as to why I did not tell anyone about my connection to George Fisher. He wanted to know why my papers made no mention of George Fisher, John Foster Dulles, or any connection to Ford Holabird which was Military Intelligence Headquarters.

The first time I was called to his office, I was scared because people who had gone there did not return but at this point, I didn't care. I went back to what I was doing but now there was a signifcant difference. Now George Fisher was no longer silent! He was very verbal! He made it clear that he knew he was being watched and kept up a constant stream of chatter. I can only describe it as "nonsense talk." I tried to keep track of what he was saying, which was all nonsense. He made no mention of John Foster Dulles. He just kept talking faster and faster until finally - silence.

TO BE CONTINUED.....

No comments: