Welcome! This is a website for all of my students and former students who are learning English As A Second Language anywhere in the world!

Monday, December 29, 2008

Have a very HAPPY HOLIDAYS

I AM sorry THAT I HAVE NOT WRITTEN for so long. I have been busy.
I want to tell you that I am going to start learning English at Quinsigamond next January. I hope to be able to talk and write everything that I need to say.

On January 21ST. at 5:30 we are making a demostration at City Hall (City Coucil Chambers on the third floor)to welcome the new administration and let them know that we, the immigrants, are here as part of the American communitY.You all are invited to participate and support us.

1 comment:

Leo Coleman said...

Lakale,
I hope you will write this AGAIN after the first of the year. Also, I hope you make a COPY of this so that I can correct this. As you already know, I will correct your writing FOREVER. (I will write you an e-mail. I want to know all about your new class at Quinsig!!)