Welcome! This is a website for all of my students and former students who are learning English As A Second Language anywhere in the world!

Thursday, January 01, 2009

Have a very HAPPY HOLIDAYS

I AM sorry THAT I HAVE NOT WRITTEN for so long. I have been busy.
I want to tell you that I am going to start learning English at Quinsigamond next January. I hope to be able to talk and write everything that I need to say.

On January 21ST. at 5:30 we are making a demostration at City Hall (City Coucil Chambers on the third floor)to welcome the new administration and let them know that we, the immigrants, are here as part of the American communitY.You all are invited to participate and support us.

1 comment:

Leo Coleman said...

Lakale,
I am going to do my best to attend that council meeting. My parents were immigrants to this country,and immigrants built this country. I spent a good portion of my life teaching immigrants English, and I still continue to do it to this day. It is important to the future of the nation. I will be there if at all possible.