Welcome! This is a website for all of my students and former students who are learning English As A Second Language anywhere in the world!

Thursday, January 12, 2012

A snowy Worcester commute.

A messy commute from New Braintree this morning. Stop and go all the way from the center of Rutland. I'm very glad to have my new Yokohama Geo something tires on my car. Also a great surprise was getting a Patriotsproshop giftcard that came with my purchase. Soon I'll be getting a Patriots jersey and hopefully will have it in time to see the Patriots make it to the Superbowl.
We'll be getting our special snacks ready for Saturdays game. Dad says Go Pats! I'll have to post one of our old Patriots party pictures next time.

Dad would like some interesting stories to see on the blog. Karen has just arrived and now it's time for lunch.
Bye Bye

1 comment:

Lynda said...

Go Pats