Welcome! This is a website for all of my students and former students who are learning English As A Second Language anywhere in the world!

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

A Poem from Maddie Coleman

Here is a post from my dad's great grand niece, Maddie Coleman. Maddie--my dad loved the poem and thinks you will be a famous writer someday.


Dear Uncle Leo,
I wrote a poem the other day and I thought that you would enjoy it,
Sun and Moon
The sun skips across the trees
Coming and going
As the quick clouds steal it’s light
The moon glows in the water,
Reflected...
Absorbed in its own
Luminescent glow
The light of the day,
The light of the night,
Always bright
I really hope you like it- it would mean a lot to me.
Love your great grand niece, MaddieRed heart
P.S. This email was sent with hugs and kisses!
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

No comments: